Course Title : Emergency First Aid at Work
Price : £85+vat per person (Grants & Discounts available)
Venue : CTC South West Ltd, Unit 11, United Downs Industrial Park, St. Day, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5HY.
Contact Phone : 01209 823 920
Course Duration / Dates : 1 Day – See dates below.
Course Times : 08:45 – 16:00 Please be aware that candidates arriving late may be refused entry to the course.
Lunch and refreshments : Tea and coffee are provided. Lunch is not provided. Food and refreshments can be purchased from the sandwich van.
Course Pre-Requisites :
For the safety of yourself and others, it is recommended, if you are currently or have recently been pregnant to check with your GP before attending this course.
It is the responsibility of the employer to choose a person who can physically fulfil the role of a first aider in the workplace.
- back, neck, arm or knee problems
- rupture or hernia
- heart disease, high blood pressure, bronchitis, asthma or chest problems
- blackouts, seizures or epilepsy
Please note that we reserve the right to prevent you from completing your course if you do attend with any of these problems or if you are pregnant and we feel that you will put yourself or others in danger.
Delegates will need a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Delegates will need to provide a valid ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
Additional documents : Delegate Pack
By booking with us, you are agree to our Terms and Conditions.
This qualification provides candidates with:
- A basic knowledge of first aid skills required in low-risk workplaces
- The confidence and ability to perform basic first aid calmly and confidently in the event of an emergency
- The chance to demonstrate their understanding and gained knowledge
The Emergency First Aid at Work programme will cover the following key areas:
- Understanding the role of the first aider
- Importance of avoiding cross infection
- Dealing with the unconscious casualty
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor wounds
Designed for: The course is suitable for persons from a range of industries to include managers, supervisors, operatives,
office staff or any person who has been carefully selected to ensure that they are capable of taking on the responsibility of the first aider in their specific area of work.
|Course||Code / Date||Time||Duration||Location||Cost / Availability|