Venue : CTC South West Limited Training Centre
Price: £195+vat (Grants & Discounts available)
Date: Please see course calendar below, or call us to arrange a date.
Start Time: 09:00
End Time: 16:00
Duration: 3 Days (1 day per week for 3 weeks)
Identification: Candidates will be required to bring photographic ID if possible
Facilities: Tea and coffee will be provided. Lunch is not provided.
This qualification provides candidates with:
- A basic knowledge of first aid skills required workplaces
- The confidence and ability to perform basic first aid calmly and confidently in the event of an emergency
- The chance to demonstrate their understanding and gained knowledge
The First Aid at Work programme will cover the following key areas:
- Understanding the role of the first aider
- Importance of avoiding cross infection
- Dealing with the unconscious casualty
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor wounds
Designed for: The course is suitable for persons from a range of industries to include managers, supervisors, operatives, office staff or any person who has been carefully selected to ensure that they are capable of taking on the responsibility of the first aider in their specific area of work.
|Course||Code / Date||Time||Duration||Location||Cost / Availability|