Venue : CTC South West Limited Training Centre
Price : £65+vat per person (Grants & Discounts available)
Date: Please see course calendar below, or call us to arrange a date.
Start Time: 09:00
End Time: 12:00
Duration: 1/2 Day
Identification: Candidates will be required to bring photographic ID if possible
Facilities: Tea and coffee will be provided. Lunch is not provided.
This qualification provides candidates with:
- A basic knowledge of fire prevention, monitoring and protection.
- The confidence and ability to raise the alarm, contact emergency services and assist with evacuation in an emergency situation.
The Fire Marshal programme will cover the following key areas:
- Understanding the role of the fire marshal
- The fire triangle and fire hazards
- Preventing fire and monitoring the workplace
- Fire and smoke spread
- Fire protection measures
- Raising the alarm and contacting emergency services
- Assisting with evacuation
- Basic guidance on use of fire extinguishers
Designed for: The course is suitable for persons from a range of industries to include managers, supervisors, operatives, office staff or any person who has been carefully selected to ensure that they are capable of taking on the responsibility of the fire marshal in their specific area of work.
|Course||Code / Date||Time||Duration||Location||Cost / Availability|