CTC South West Ltd have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the construction industry – knowledge that can help you run your business in a safer and more efficient way.
If you choose to appoint us as your health and safety advisers, you’ll have 24/7 access to our experienced staff for all your Health and Safety issues. As well as this, our role as your competent advisers will fulfil your duty as an employer under regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations to have access to competent health and safety advice.
This as a ‘top up role’ to complement the existing knowledge and experience you and your staff already have, after all you are the ones who are experienced in the type of work you carry out.
CTC South West Ltd is listed on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register at http://www.oshcr.org which is supported by all the leading health and safety organisations including the HSE.
As your nominated Health and Safety Advisor we can provide, if required:
- Keeping you up to date on relevant legislation and industry best practice.
- Assisting you in compiling a training plan and proposing training requirements.
- Assisting with the development of Health and Safety Plans/Files as required under CDM 2015.
- Checking forth-coming projects to ensure designers have fulfilled their roles un CDM 2015.
- Assisting you and your existing staff to implement Company procedures.
- Regular site inspections and reports.
- Informal or formal intervention where employees / sub-contractors are in breach of Health and Safety Law.
- On-site Toolbox talks when/if required
- Accident investigations and reports
- Ensuring relevant documents, scaffold record, accident book, accident reports, etc. are completed and correct notifications are carried out.
- Ensuring any sub-contractors adhere to their method statements and carry out their tasks safely.
- Any other Health and Safety advice, activities, etc you may require.
Our yearly appointment as your health and safety advisers costs £250 + VAT
This fee will also include a yearly review of your health and safety policy and arrangements. (Note; Review only, any updates, alterations, etc. will be charged at the following rates)
Please note; this yearly fee must be paid before we will accept any responsibilities relating to your company.
All other fees, unless specifically quoted, are based on a ‘Pay what it cost’ policy, and at this time are £280.00 per day (7 hours), or £40 per hour, plus travel expenses at 35p per mile (charged at my discretion) any other expenses incurred will be charged at cost, Plus VAT.
For more information, or to sign up with us, please contact us.