Venue : CTC South West Limited Training Centre / On site / At your premises
Price : : £60+vat per person. (Grants & Discounts available)
Date: Please see course calendar below, or call us to arrange a date.
Start Time: TBA
End Time: TBA
Duration: Half Day (3 hours)
Identification: Candidates will be required to bring photographic ID if possible
Facilities: Tea and coffee will be provided. Lunch is not provided.
This qualification introduces candidates to:
- Responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations.
- The process of manual handling in the workplace.
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them.
- Manual handling assessment and control options.
The training will cover the following topics:
- What is manual handling?
- Definition of manual handling
- Manual handling injuries
- Manual handling risks
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Avoiding the risks
- Manual handling assessments
- Manual handling control operations
This course will be suitable for delegates needing an introduction to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling activities.
Assessment method: Assessment is via observation during a practical session and multiple choice end test.
Duration: Half Day
|Course||Code / Date||Time||Duration||Location||Cost / Availability|