Venue : CTC South West Limited Training Centre / On site / At your premises
Price : : £60+vat per person. (Grants & Discounts available)
Date: Please see course calendar below, or call us to arrange a date.
Start Time: TBA
End Time: TBA
Duration: Half Day (3 hours)
Identification: Candidates will be required to bring photographic ID if possible
Facilities: Tea and coffee will be provided. Lunch is not provided.
This qualification provides candidates with knowledge regarding:
- Relevant legislation that governs working at heights
- Safety at work on roofs
- Working on scaffold, portable towers & mobile elevated work platforms
- Working at height safety precautions
The training will cover the following topics:
- Overview of current legislation
- Scaffolds, portable aluminium towers, trestles & ladders
- Safety nets and edge protection
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs)
- Safety harnesses, running lines etc
- Leading edge protection, proprietary/trolley systems etc.
Designed for: This course is suitable for anyone required to work at heights (i.e. roof workers, scaffolders, steel workers etc.)
Assessment method: Multiple choice end test
|Course||Code / Date||Time||Duration||Location||Cost / Availability|