£175+vat per person. The Directors Role for Health and Safety delivered in Redruth, Cornwall by CTC South West Limited is an essential qualification for all construction company directors. The directors course is part of the CITB Site Safety Plus suite of courses, and is recognised throughout the UK. The course is run at our training centre near Redruth and is easily accessible from throughout Cornwall as it is minutes from the A30.
Venue : CTC South West Limited Training Centre, Redruth, Cornwall
Price : £175+vat – includes registration and publications.
Date: Please see course calendar below
Start Time: 08:30
End Time: 16:30
Duration: 1 Day
Identification: Candidates will be required to bring photographic ID if possible
Facilities: Tea and coffee will be provided. A light lunch is provided.
This course is designed for company directors.
You will explore the risks associated with non-compliance with health and safety legislation, and consider how boardroom decisions impact on the health and safety of your workforce.
This course is recognised by BuildUK for all directors working on BuildUK sites.
- Moral and human costs and the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- Legal responsibilities with regards to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Acquiring competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture
The course also includes publications, registration, certification.
For those who successfully complete the course, there is a recognised certificate that lasts for five years. You should attend the refresher course before your certificate expires.