First Aid at Work Course Overview
Our first aid at work course provides candidates with:
- A basic knowledge of first aid skills required workplaces
- The confidence and ability to perform basic first aid calmly and confidently in the event of an emergency
- The chance to demonstrate their understanding and gained knowledge
First Aid at Work Outline programme
The First Aid at Work programme will cover the following key areas:
- Understanding the role of the first aider
- Importance of avoiding cross infection
- Dealing with the unconscious casualty
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor wounds
Designed for: The course is suitable for persons from a range of industries to include managers, supervisors, operatives, office staff or any person who has been carefully selected to ensure that they are capable of taking on the responsibility of the first aider in their specific area of work.
A few things to consider when making your booking...
Some great reasons to book with us...
You'll get a CTC South West certificate that is recognised throughout the construction industry.
What’s included in the price?
There are no hidden fees. The course price includes everything you need, so please check when booking with other providers:
Our training centre
If you choose to use our training centre, you'll have the perfect learning environment: