The health and safety advisors service give you access to unlimited phone or email advice from a qualified Health and Safety Consultant.
We have years of experience in various industries, and have supported hundreds of businesses to keep their employees safe, and grow their business.
This is service is renewable annually, and helps you to comply with Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
This service includes:
- Priority phone or email advice from a designated health and safety advisor (weekdays 9am- 5pm).
- Direct phone and email details for your designated advisor.
- Yearly appraisal and H&S policy review (if your policy is based on the CTC South West H&S policy).
- Use of our company name and the name of your designated advisor on documentation such as tender submissions, CHAS, SMAS etc.
- Up to date copy of your advisors CV on request.
- Assistance with reporting under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations.
- Free access to a growing range of courses for all your staff.
- 25% discount code for purchased courses.
- 20% discount off the yearly subscription for Safety First.
We have all the relevant insurances in place, including Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity.
Your consultant will be NEBOSH qualified as a minimum, and a member of IOSH.
If you are interested in this service, please purchase online or call us on 01209 823 920.