Aluminium Scaffold Towers Training Overview
The Aluminium Scaffold Towers Training Course is to introduce candidates to:
- Have knowledge to use the materials in the correct and safe fashion
- Understand the principles of fall protection that the Regulations require to be used
- Be able to recognise safe and unsafe situations / activities
- Understand how to deal with the hazards associated with the task allocated to them
- Understand the need for and the ability to check the adequacy of the safety equipment allocated to them
- Understand safe procedures of work and state the correct procedure for the task the procedure for reporting and defects, hazards or unsafe procedures they detect
Aluminium Scaffold Towers Training Outline Programme
The training will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Mobile Access Towers
- Tower Assembly/ Dismantle
- Stability and Repositioning of towers
- Safe use of towers
- Tower inspection
- Care and Maintenance
Designed for: This course will be suitable for delegates required to use temporary platforms and working at height.
A few things to consider when making your booking...
Some great reasons to book with us...
You'll get a CTC South West certificate that is recognised throughout the construction industry.
What’s included in the price?
There are no hidden fees. The course price includes everything you need, so please check when booking with other providers:
Our training centre
If you choose to use our training centre, you'll have the perfect learning environment: