Manual Handling Training Course Overview
This qualification introduces candidates to:
- Responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations.
- The process of manual handling in the workplace.
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them.
- Manual handling assessment and control options.
Manual Handling Training Course Outline programme
The training will cover the following topics:
- What is manual handling?
- Definition of manual handling
- Manual handling injuries
- Manual handling risks
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Avoiding the risks
- Manual handling assessments
- Manual handling control operations
Designed for: This course will be suitable for delegates needing an introduction to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling activities.
A few things to consider when making your booking...
Some great reasons to book with us...
You'll get a CTC South West certificate that is recognised throughout the construction industry.
What’s included in the price?
There are no hidden fees. The course price includes everything you need, so please check when booking with other providers:
Our training centre
If you choose to use our training centre, you'll have the perfect learning environment: