Safe Work at Height Course Overview
The Safe Work at Height Course provides candidates with knowledge regarding:
- Relevant legislation that governs working at heights
- Safety at work on roofs
- Working on scaffold, portable towers & mobile elevated work platforms
- Working at height safety precautions
Safe Work at Height Course Outline programme
The training will cover the following topics:
- Overview of current legislation
- Scaffolds, portable aluminium towers, trestles & ladders
- Safety nets and edge protection
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs)
- Safety harnesses, running lines etc
- Leading edge protection, proprietary/trolley systems etc.
Designed for: This course is suitable for anyone required to work at heights (i.e. roof workers, scaffolders, steel workers etc.)
A few things to consider when making your booking...
Some great reasons to book with us...
You'll get a CTC South West certificate that is recognised throughout the construction industry.
What’s included in the price?
There are no hidden fees. The course price includes everything you need, so please check when booking with other providers:
Our training centre
If you choose to use our training centre, you'll have the perfect learning environment: